Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Boracay

Boracay - My favourite Place in the world

Some people are addicited to cigarettes or drugs, me i'm addicited to Boracay, it's paradise on earth. Ever since we arrived in the Phillipines in July we've been trying to organise a trip there, we finall got our act together in Jan and as it was my dad was in the Philippines for his birthday we took my parents there for a few days on the beach, we all loved every minute of it, her are a few pics...
Paul and Phia on the beach

View from the sun lounger

After swimming with the fish on the reef we bought Sophia an ice cream from a passing boat
Coming back from reef swimming

White Beach


Phia and her grandparetns

me and my baby doll partying on the beach

Paradise...
Mum and Dad on their hote balcony

Paul haing a beer outside our room


Beats Bognor...
View from our hotel window




No comments: